Information for Solicitors can be found on the LMS Solicitors Panels page.
You will need Adobe Reader to download and view most of the documents below. It is free and can be downloaded from the Adobe website.
Most Popular Forms
Minimum Submission Requirements
• These forms must be fully completed and all documentation required should be submitted together in one complete batch.
• Any points which are not applicable to the application must be recorded as such on the form.
• Each form allows you to certify the supporting documentation which you send to us.
• Please note the details input on the direct debit mandate form will be used to set up the direct debit on the completed mortgage account. These details can’t be changed until the first full monthly payment has collected.
Offset Savings Account
SIPP Deposit Account
- Certification of Supporting Documentation
- Confirmation of Occupancy Declaration (May 2015)
- Decision in Principle
- Declaration of Intent to Reside
- Declaration of Intent to Let
- Declaration of Intent to be Sole Occupier
- Declaration of Occupier
- Existing properties declaration form
- Gibraltar External Lending Criteria
- Gifted Deposit Form
- Ground 2 Notice
- Guarantor Form
- Interest only guidance notes
- Illustration Request
- Lending into Retirement Declaration
- Memorandum of Sale Substitute Form
- Standing Order Form
- Tenancy Reference Document
- Transfer of Ownership Application Form