Why should you consider a cash ISA (Individual Savings Account)?
- There's no tax to pay on the interest you earn
- That means savings are free from UK Income Tax
- An ISA doesn't count towards your Personal Savings Allowance
- You can save between £1 and £20,000 this tax year
- Easy to apply and manage, either in-branch, online or by post
- All our ISAs allow transfers in of funds from previous tax years
Interested? Then take a look at our range of tax-free ISAs to see which one works best for you. You can find even more information in ISAs explained.