Competitive fixed rate mortgage deals with incentives from Leeds
Leeds Building Society has started the New Year with a new range of competitive fixed rate mortgages.
These include fees assisted three and five year deals with a free standard valuation and fees assisted legal services, as well as a low £199 fee.
Highlights of the range include:
- 39% three year fixed rate fees assisted mortgage available up to 80% LTV (loan to value)
- 59% three year fixed rate fees assisted mortgage available up to 85% LTV
- 60% five year fixed rate fees assisted mortgage available up to 65% LTV
- 65% five year fixed rate fees assisted mortgage available up to 75% LTV
- 74% five year fixed rate fees assisted mortgage available up to 80% LTV
“Longer term fixed rate deals are still popular and we’re seeing strong demand for remortgages while rates are at their current levels,” said Martin Richardson, Leeds Building Society’s Director of Business Development.
“By remortgaging to a more competitive deal, homeowners can bring down their repayments and lock-in to give them the security of fixing what’s usually their biggest monthly outgoing.
“If repayments are lower they have the choice to overpay by up to 10% and bring down the total length of their mortgage term, which could mean a significant saving overall.”
Notes to Editors
Leeds Building Society received the ‘Innovation Award (Lenders)’ at the Mortgage Finance Gazette Awards 2016, the third consecutive year the Society has won this category, as well as the award for ‘Product Innovation (Lenders)’.
The Society also has been named ‘Best Regular Savings Account Provider’ for the second consecutive year by independent consumer advice website Savings Champion.
Leeds Building Society has 67 branches throughout the UK, Gibraltar and Ireland and assets of £12.7bn (as at 30th June 2015). The Society has operated from the centre of Leeds since 1886.