Legal Assisted 5 Year Interest Only Mortgage
RATES CORRECT AS AT 26 November 2020
Fixed up to and inc. 28/02/2026
Then changing to the Society's SVR, (currently)
For the remaining term of the mortgage
The overall cost for comparison is
Maximum loan to value
FEES AND CHARGES WILL APPLY, SOME OF WHICH ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, SEE BELOW.
A mortgage of £180,000.00 payable over 25 years initially on a fixed rate for 5 years at 2.10% and then on our current Standard Variable Rate of 5.29% (variable) for the remaining 20 years would require 60 monthly payments of £315.00 and 240 monthly payments of £793.50.
The total amount payable would be £390,374.00 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £209,340.00 and application fee £0, product fee £999, valuation fee £0, funds transfer fee £35.
The overall cost for comparison is 4.2% APRC representative.
This representative example assumes a mortgage completion date on the 1st day of a calendar month.
The above representative example is for illustration purposes only and may vary depending on your personal circumstances.
- Interest calculated daily.
- Maximum loan £1,250,000.
- This product is only available to interest only applications.
- Available where part or all of the mortgage is on Interest Only.
- Sale of the mortgaged property can be used as a repayment strategy but equity must make downsizing plausible at the end of the mortgage.
- Fees assisted legal services for standard re-mortgages.
- Free standard valuation up to £999 .
- 10% capital repayments are allowed each year during the fixed rate period without incurring an Early Repayment Charge.
- Tapered Early Repayment Charges apply up to and including 28 Feb 2026.
|Application Fee (payable on application - non-refundable)||£0|
|Product Fee (payable on application - this is refundable should the mortgage not complete)||£999|
|Mortgage Exit Fee||£199|