Multiple Cashback 2 Year Buy To Let Mortgage
RATES CORRECT AS AT 17 Nov 2016
Fixed upto and inc. 28/02/2019
Then changing to the Society's BTL Variable Rate less a discount of 1.00%, up to and inc. 28/02/2022 (currently)
Then changing to the Society's BTL Variable Rate thereafter, (currently)
For the remaining term of the mortgage
The overall cost for comparison is
Maximum loan to value
FEES AND CHARGES WILL APPLY, SOME OF WHICH ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, SEE BELOW.
Warning: THE MORTGAGED PROPERTY (WHICH MAY BE YOUR HOME) MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
A mortgage of £165,000.00 payable over 25 years initially on a fixed rate for 2 years at 2.29% and then a 1.00% discount on our current Buy to Let Variable Rate of 5.74% for 3 years and then on our current Buy to Let Variable Rate of 5.74% for the remaining 20 years would require 24 monthly payments of £314.88, 36 monthly payments of £651.75 and 240 monthly payments of £789.25.
The total amount payable would be £386,474.00 made up of the loan amount plus interest of £220,440.00 and application fee £0, product fee £999, valuation fee £0.
The overall cost for comparisons is 5.1% APRC representative.
This representative example assumes a mortgage completion date on the 1st day of a calendar month.
The above representative example is for illustration purposes only and may vary depending on your personal circumstances.
- This product is only available to borrowers who already have a Buy To Let Mortgage with the Society or where an application is for more than one Buy to Let mortgage.
- No Higher Lending Charge.
- 10% capital repayments are allowed each year during the fixed rate period without incurring an Early Repayment Charge.
- Tapered Early Repayment Charges apply up to and including 28 Feb 2019.
- Free standard valuation up to £999.
- Fees assisted in-house legal services for standard re-mortgages (not available for Homes of Multiple Occupancy)
- Maximum loan £500,000.
- Interest calculated daily.
- £250 Cashback upon completion.
**If you apply for a mortgage online you will not receive advice from Leeds Building Society. You will need to make your own choice about which mortgage is suitable for you and we will not assess the suitability of that mortgage to your needs and circumstances. You will not benefit from the protections offered by an advised service. This is called an execution only transaction. If you would like to receive advice from us please call into one of our branches (find a branch) or contact us on 03450 50 50 75.
|Mortgage Exit Fee||£199|