Buy to Let mortgage ratesAVAILABLE TO INTERMEDIARIES ONLY
Buy to Let criteria - key points
- Rental income must be at least 140% of the interest payable on a stress rate of;
- 5.50% for purchases and capital raising re-mortgages
- 5.00% for non-capital raising 'like-for-like' remortgages
- 5.50% for background buy to Lets with other lenders
- No minimum income requirement (evidence of income is still required).
- Maximum portfolio size of 10 mortgaged rental properties, irrespective of lender
- Maximum of 4 rental properties can be mortgaged with The Society, whether Buy-to-Let, Holiday Let or a combination of both
- Maximum age at the end of the term is 85 years
For full details of our Buy to Let criteria, view our criteria guide.